Group to change the world

Here is an idea I had to start a group of girls my age, meeting twice a month at my house, and I thought that it would be inspiration for you to start a group to change the world. This is part of what I wrote on the flyer about what we would be doing in the group:

We will be studying a new missionary each month, including Amy Carmichael, Brother Andrew, and George Mueller. Book recommendations for each missionary will be given, please come prepared to share what you learned about the months’ missionary. We may also be making things for fundraising, and craft things to send to other countries, and people that need them, and we will be challenging each other to share Jesus in common daily situations with the people around us, even the cashier at Walmart! Bible memorization will also be one of our goals. Please come prepared to have fun and change the world!


Comments