The Quote Book- Part One


Here are some amazing quotes that I have heard people around me say- I have decided to post them all anonymously and without context. They are all truly words that have come out of people's mouths, most of them not even trying to be funny. I have been collecting them faithfully in my "quote book", and so I decided to share a few of my favorites with you today!

"Kangaroos don't live in Arizona; they live in Minnesota! Do your geometry, Kyla!"

"I can't hear you over myself singing!"

"I may be young and spry, but that doesn't mean I'm graceful."

"You are the biggest Goodness Gracious I know."

"Hey, I said I would be nice to you for five hours."

"Taco salad is like nachos except for nobody judges you for getting lettuce on it."

"Ok, that's too much Taylor Swift and not enough goat!"

"My DNAs must be pink!" 

"Maybe 2020 is the year of grey and normal people... but I really don't want to go bigger and stationwaggonier."

"A smiley face in my hand equals ultimate power!"

To be continued....

Comments